Taggify.net Review: Making Money Online with Taggify.net, or Legit Scam?

1:45:00 PM
when searching for Adsense Alternative, I talk with my friends about? facebook.com and where they while using Taggify.net on their website. but none were able to provide proof of payment. Asked if they have been paid. well, they are still to achieve payment of which $ 100. We decided to try it myself, recorded and withing a few minutes i got a report that my account was approved.

Dear My name

We welcome you to a

differently from one site monetization.

Thank you to apply to Taggify! We have reviewed your site and we are pleased to announce that an account has been enabled for your domain: www.moneyhomeblog.com
Can -being, if you registered your account will be approved instantly. Anyway, I sent a message back to them, waiting for their answers, I want to be sure that someone out there is reading their emails. But a strange thing that I find disturbing is the fact that there is no proof of payment anywhere online. goto google.com and type Taggify.net payment evidence You do not see proof of paymentWell, since I always make sure I'm promoting what works, I'll put taggify.net ad on my website and hopes to reach payment of 30 days or less, until then, I will not say it's better alternative adsense. Here is a little about taggify.net
Taggify is a multinational company based in Argentina, Chile and the United States whose main objective is that you monetize your entire web site in the most optimal way possible. The motto of our company is to have the Publisher attention center to provide a high quality professional service all the time.
Taggify.Net Comments legit or scam? This is the first taggify manual review as far as I can see and they were online for a long time, the research taggify.net scam there is nothing that looks legitimate, but in a few days we will know if they are legitimate or just another scam artists as media.net mode payment:. taggify.net pay by Paypal and Payza (alertpay.com) Ad network type : CPM CPC Banner, layer, online text, Link Shortener, interstitials Frequency of payment : 30 days minimum payment : $ 100That's all for now and I'll report if and when i get paid, the payment option is paypal, bank transfer, lets hope that taggify.net become one of the best adsense alternativeif you are interested, you can check with my link affiliate here -.> Register for taggify.Net hereThis is the backend of my account taggify.net
taggify.net review: legit or scam

taggify.net review :. legit or scam

Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar