Google deindex Networks PBN - PBN is Dead?

5:24:00 PM
Many niche sites are powered by blog Private Networks (PBN) and if you are in the world of SEO, you will agree with me that PBN is one of the fastest and effective way to rank for keywords.therea few months, I am lucky to have access to 30 websites PBN, and in one week, all the sites were de-index and has a rank of my site up already. Yes, in a week!I took swift action and removed all links PBN death and the site sits classification in the second page of Google for some very competitive keywords. PBN is Dead You can see a lot of buzz in the world of SEO, many bloggers who make use of PBN are off SERP (or soon will). You can learn more about PBN indexation links below;
  • and Spencer Perrin NichePursuits lost over $ 10,000 in combined monthly income
  • Jon Haver of 1 AuthorityWebsiteIncomes lost money site and had! 30% of LightningRank deindexed
  • NohatDigital Guys lost about 40% of their massive PBNs and they are the owners of Hero Rank massively promoted by Spencer ^.
  • NicheSiteStudy owners lost about 41% of 200 sites PBN
  • Member WarriorForum got 60% of its deindexed PBN
  • Massive indexation PBN last week ..? Private Blog Networks Are Dead
  • Google Hammer is private nailing Blog Networks
  • RankHeroDeindexed and Stop
 

therefore, if PBN died - What is the Best efficient way to build backlinks to your site?

Take a look at a site that I created there within 6 days after the sale successfully my Amazon Niche Site (And the site is yet ranked for 100s of keywords)how to rank a website 

How to classify your niche site if PBN died?

I tested 3 pm New building the niche site, some are ranking on top 50 and some of the best 70s .... And you will surprised that the old method of website ranking always work perfectly.1. private PBN - I have some PBNs and used for a website of my money in the financial niche, they are still ranked. This PBN are only used on my website. They have a lot of articles with links to the websites of the authorities and some items must LINKs whatsoever. We have two types of P BNs, One is P PRIVATE and the other is P ublic.2. Web2.0 - I love building web2.0s with unique items and over 400+ words per article. Some web2.0s have 4x more items! And I do not spam directly with the GSA or other tools. Instead, I build more web 2.0s for them and other safe bonds. I can choose to skip the tier2s links with automated fabric or let it be.Is it working yet? Yes, but the ranking may be slow depending on the competitiveness of keywords.3. Guest Posting - We replaced with normal PBN client viewing! I publish on authority sites - with DA = 70 + 80 + PA = and sometimes this link are not free and they are expensive, but it is one of the safest means of SEO on your website4 !. Blog Commenting - Personally, I would put my comments on sites that are highly moderate and the ranking of the Best 50 keywords am targeting. And do not use your keyword as your name.If you want to be on the safe side, you can create a link to one of your web2.0s or client.5. Youtube - Create my own video, put a link in my description -. We do everything we can to diversify our link buildingAnd you want to know what I used as my anchor text to my level 1? (Tier 1s are Web sites to link to my website Money - niche sites)Here they are, and it works perfectly;* Instead of using only 3 keywords you want to rank for, the use of the 50 related keywords and many generic anchor text.It works and you'll be on the safe side when google make their updates frequently.I have more than 5 customers I work on their websites, and my tracking, I know that some of them used PBN to power their websites, but the guy who gave me WEBSITES FRESH without link building done on them to see the SERP massive movement (positive) already.In the next few days or week, I will start a public case study to show you how to build a niche site from scratch and rank it at the top of google in 60/90 days .do not miss it for anything.
// // // // // //
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar