Stealing Kingged.com- and Duplication Site Content

5:13:00 PM
This is the hand I've tried everything I can do kingged.com stop copying my articles on the site, and I get the answer against bots whenever I sent them an email.I do not need your no-follow backlink !! you guys are duplicating my content website.I publish 400 words article, you go ahead and publish each and every one of them on kingged.com, and you said kingged.com is a social sharing site? I know where my share content when neededKINGGED.COM OFF COYPING WWW.MONEYHOMEBLOG.COMUpdate :. I just received this email from a good boy and I just report my copied content by kingged. comIf you know a website copy of your original content, you can report them to Google using the link belowThe Email :. How to report Theives content Subject: Kingged.com spammers. Hi Frank,Your lot of content had been copied from kingged.com.Why do not you get an action for it.For this reason, the traffic of your search engine will reduce. It will hurtfor the content of your site. Google thinks he is the original author.report all items tohttps://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/spamreportform?hl=enfor spam. Google will penalize all their articlesMoneyhomeblog: .. Thanks Jason, and I'm sure everyone will benefit from this information, so I have to post in public.
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar