Case Study Audience: Amazon Niche Site Case Study Series # 1 - Preparation

3:22:00 PM
I like the construction of amazon niche sites, it takes time to organize, but when it does rank, you can keep winning for months or yearsI recently built and sold 2 amazon niche sites, the latter was sold in the last few days. And guess what? The site was sold within 4 hours after registering on flippa! You can read about it here.

Why this case study?

will start 2 different niche sites, all based on promoting amazon products.But I will reveal one of them here, so you can learn how I am building a niche site from scratch. If you are ready, you can follow me as we build an amazon niche site with a twist!

Amazon Niche Site Case Study with a TWIST

 How to Get Money For Your Small Business Fast There m 'took a few hours to come up with Amazon products-keywords that i want to promote products on amazon cost $ 1,200 to $ 5,000! Thus, a sale or two is more than enough to give us $ 100 to $ 500 per month.Although there is a drawback, the products are no stars, I do not know if people really buy this product, but if it does not convert, I will monetize with adsense.Here are some details about the keyword.1. it could be very easy to classify.2. it has a local search 36003. Adwords CPC is $ 2.65.Okay, here's what I did.1. Bought a partial exact domain (P-EMD)2. bought 4 X 500 words each item for $ 2.5 (Although I must abandon the writer, I ordered another series of articles for $ 6/500 words) But the best part is, I'll buy more items like $ 2.5 and use it on my 1s level.In my next post I will reveal the URL and the keywords (primary keyword only) and I hope to classify this site before rush hour.Second Niche case study ....I will build two sites, but only one will be revealed, in the meantime, I will show the ranking of the other site.I hope to update this post in the next weekUpdated: .. You can read the second part of this project here.
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar